Saturday, June 24, 2006

Papa

I've been a little scarce around these parts lately. But I just know you all will forgive me when I tell you what's up:

Joy & I are pregnant!!!!!

Here's the new little one. Our first child. God is good indeed!

January 6, 2007 is the big day. Unfortunately, I'm supposed to be in Green Bay sitting in class that day. Hmmmm.... we'll have to work something out. Or we'll just have to tell the kid he's (she's?) gotta wait another couple days before bursting forth onto the scene.

3 Comments:

At 6/27/2006 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dan & Joy. Can't wait to meet little "baby Wambeke"

 
At 6/29/2006 10:38 AM, Blogger Mr. Dad said...

Thanks Nate & Cathy!

We're entrusting the petition of a safe and healthy delivery to saint Theresa Rose Clyde.

 
At 7/01/2006 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dan and Joy! We are so excited and happy for you! And---we are so thrilled and can't wait for January 6! Much love and many prayers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home