Monday, November 21, 2005

Free at last...

...free at last, thank God almighty, I'm free at last!

That exuberance is, yes, an indicator that, as of yesterday, semester #1 is over. Now I get a seven-week break to kick back, and relax a bit. And catch up on my reading list...

Many thanks for any and all prayers offered during the semester. I haven't gotten my grades back yet, but I think I did alright. And more importantly, I learned quite a bit.

It's my biggest lament that I'm a rather slow, laborious writer, so I haven't had the time to share more of my big Aha! moments on this blog. 99% of what I've learned is still locked up inside my head. I hope you've enjoyed, though, so far, the few things I've been able to share. I'll try my best to keep doing it as much as possible (without interfering with homework, or my family and work life, of course).

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing semester #1. What an accomplishment!! Thanks for sharing some of the many things you have learned. You are an inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home